domenica 27 maggio 2007

Blogging English Course & Tulane-Padova Wiki Course

















Hi everybody!

Today, I downloaded this pictures from my camera and when I looked at them I started to feel a little sad. Last week, after our English lesson nearly all of our class (unfortunately, Alice could not come because she had to work) and Sarah went to a bar in the city center to have a drink and chat a little. It was our last lesson and for most of us it was not only the last English lesson, but also the last lesson in general.

It is very hard to describe my feelings. On the one hand, I always wanted to finish my university studies as soon as possible, but on the other hand it is really strange to think that I won’t attend courses in October anymore. I still have to write my thesis, but it is not the same as sitting with other students in a classroom and taking notes. I think I am soon going to miss the lesson!!!!



Susanne March

6 commenti:

alex ha detto...

Nice picture Susie!!! :D

I feel the same way... I've got two exams left and I should work on my thesis. knowing that this wonderful time of my life is coming to an end quite soon makes me feel sad... but at the same time I'm happy because a new life is awaiting out there! we will overcome these mixture of feelings soon, I'm sure.
blogs allow you to keep in touch so why do not take advantage of them?!?!?!
hope to hearing from you!
hugs,
alex

Alessandra ha detto...

Very nice pics, Susanne!

I know what you mean, with only one exam left, the thesis half-written, and plans for graduating in the fall. I'm a bit sad, but at the same time I hope things will be even better after university.
I'll be keeping an eye on your blog, when you feel like updating!

Shoun (aka Tania) ha detto...

Hi SuSanne!!!


No way...I was having a look at these pictures...it's weird!!! Everything has finished! I'm a bit sad, too, I'm missing this course but particularly the people. Have a nice Summer!
Tania

Her Royal Highness Susanne ha detto...

Hi Alex, Alessandra and Tania,

thanks for your comments!! It is really consolatory to know that we all feel the same way, have the same mixed feelings and that we can talk about it and encourage us one another:-).
Alex you are right: blogs allow us to keep in touch:-)).

Hope to hear you soon,
hugs
Susanne

Elena ha detto...

I was having a look around and I saw you put the pics! great! luckly you brought the camera with you so we have this nice memory! hope to keep in touch with you!
hugs Elena

Her Royal Highness Susanne ha detto...

Hi Elena!
Thanks for your comment:-))! You are right, it is a nice memory!!! Today I used a site you suggested in your blog to search a hostal for a friend of mine. Your suggestion was veeeeeery useful:-))
Thanks a lot!
Hope to see you,
Hughs Susanne