giovedì 15 marzo 2007

Welcome

Hi everyone!

Welcome to My Never-Never Land! This is my very first blog experience and I hope to become soon a blog expertJ. I really like writing and I would like to share some of my life and university experiences with you.


I called this blog Never-Never Land because I am a habitual daydreamer:-)! When I have a moment to rest a little I like to imagine stories; my mind often wanders to other things and I loose track of what I was doing. This may be the reason why I like writing and I love reading. However, it does not mean that I am living in a fantasy world. I simply enjoy to let my imagination go walkabout. I admire children’s imagination and I think that we should not loose this fascinating ability.


In My Never-Never Land everybody has the right of citizenship. Absolute freedom of speech and political freedom reign in this place. It is a peaceful place where people are invited to exchange ideas and opinions and to share their knowledge without any distinction between poor and rich, black and white, tall and small, left and right. Everybody has the opportunity to be what he wants to be.


I hope you like traveling just as much as I do because I would like to invite you on a virtual journey through My Never-Never Land! I hope you discover a lot of interesting an pleasant things. As this is the first time I create a blog, I obviously will accept your suggestions as well as any kind of criticism:-).


Have a nice trip!!


Susanne

My blog includes "Reflective Blogging" Posts: as I was not in Italy last semester I am doing the skype exchange this semester.



Photo Source

11 commenti:

Erica Buzz ha detto...

Dear Susanne, your blog is very nice!!!I mean, not only what you've written but also the photographs and the layout. I think it's good when someone leaves reality to enter the fantastic world one has got inside (not alway....). Like you, when I have some time, I like thinking and imagining things, different dimensions and situations, and sometimes I also like "living" within the books I've read tanks to my imagination. It's a cheap way to travel, move and live new emotions (even though when you come back to "real life" you realize that before was just imagination). I hope you'll invite me to travel with you through your Never-Never Land because, like you, I adore travelling and getting in contact with new places, dimensions and people!

Alessandra ha detto...

Dear Susanne, your blogs looks very neat and tidy... and I love the blue background! (Why does everyone go for pink, I wonder?)

I'm impressed at some sentences you wrote, like "In My Never-Never Land everybody has the right of citizenship. Absolute freedom of speech and political freedom reign in this place". This sounds very democratic, and very different from "This is my blog and I'll do whatever I want with it". Good for you...

Cheers,
Alessandra

Imma ha detto...

Hi Susanne!
when I first saw your blog I was immediately well-impressed from the background! It's so bright and colourful! And the name you picked for your blog is so singular...I would like to have a personal Never-Never land as you mean...It would be a place where I could go to ground now and then.
I also agree to you when you say to admire children's immagination, that's so true..if only we all didn't forget what does it mean...
Well anyway, I would be really glad to travel with you in your Never-Never land...
See you
Imma

ilaria ha detto...

Dear Susi, the title of your blog is really nice, and I also like the explanation you gave to it!
A part from that, I like the photos and the lay out! Really nice blog!

Viola ha detto...

Dear Susanne,
you definetely like writing! I really admire your creativity in choosing the name of the blog and I liked what you said about being free to express our ideas! I'm looking forward to reading your next posts! Love,
Viola

Elena ha detto...

Dear Susanne,
I really like the title you chose as I'm a day dreamer too! I understand what you mean and I think we've fot lots in common!
I like the semplicity of your words and I think your cheerful personality comes out both in your presentation and in your blog!
I'm glad I'm going to read some nice and positive posts!
Please, if you like travelling, feel free to add your suggestions in my blog! I would really appreciate it!
Elena

Alida ha detto...

Dear Susanne,
I really enjoyed reading your blog. Even if you wrote a lot of words about three different topics, it does not sound heavy because of its structure. The fact that you chose to create three posts and add photos and links makes your blog very interesting!
CU tomorrow!
Alida

Ale T. ha detto...

Dear Susanne, I like the introduction you wrote to the blog very much! You’ve been so original! The description of “your world” is clear and very nice...I really imagined you living your Never-Never Land and I’m sure I’ll have fun travelling through your blog! Perhaps I like it because I use my imagination a lot and I’m always very happy when I awake and remember my nightdreams..they’re always so strange!
Bye Susanne!
Alessandra

avalonne83 ha detto...

Hi Susanne!

I think your blog is really really really nice...you write quite long posts but I enjoyed them because they are never boring or heavy. And there are nice pictures, too.

Cheers,
tina

ERICA ha detto...

Hi Susanne!
I really like the photo you have put next to your name what a beautiful frog you’ve found, very sweet! I also appreciated the open-mindness you show when you define your blog as a never- never land. Keep up the good job.
Bye,
Erica

Her Royal Highness Susanne ha detto...

Hi everyone,
I really appreciated your comments!! Thank you soooooo much:-)) It was very pleasant to read your positive feedback!! However, I realized that my posts were quite long and I'll try to contain myself next time...:-)!
See you soon,
Susanne