giovedì 26 aprile 2007

Reflective Blogging 6

Wow this week it is easy to do the reflective blogging. Unfortunately we did the last skype exchange and I am quite sad about that, because I really liked it to do this exchanges and I think they were very useful in order to improve our language skills and our cultural knowledge.


The good thing about our last skype exchange was that we did the exchange with a video camera, that meant that we could see each other!!! I really wanted to participate in this last exchange and when I finished my exam (I had an exam this day) I hurried up in order to make it to lesson. It was fun! As I wrote in the last posts I talked to different people during the skype exchange and it was so nice to see what they look like!!! It is always nice when you are able to associate a face to a voice, I think.


Obviously it was a bit strange and when we had to talk I felt quite nervous and not that comfortable because we had to talk in front of the whole class. Anyway, a part from blushing and experiencing some embarrassing seconds, I really enjoyed it :-)! If I was a teacher I would organize skype exchanges, they are fantastic!!! Thank you sooooooo much, Sarah! (I know that we should not address the reflective blogging to somebody but I couldn’t hold my horses:-)
)


Today, I surfed the net looking for a picture of the
Tulane University and I was really impressed by the pictures. The university is sooooooooo beautiful. It looks like a building in a Harry Potter film. Well, it is better not to write anything about the comparison between the universities from a aesthetical point of view...:-)) I'm joking, I would never complain about my University... On the contrary, I have to say that the video camera worked very well and we had no technical problems during the exchange!



Susanne

Nessun commento: