lunedì 16 aprile 2007

Reflective Blogging 4

Here we are again!!:-)
This time I post my thoughts quite late, because I had some trouble with my computer at home. It is not always easy for me to surf the net when I stay in Padova because I do not have Internet access in my flat. :-( Therefore I usually use the computer at university during the week. However, this weekend I stayed with my parents in Bolzano and as they have a brand new computer my brother (who thinks that he is a computer expert) had to install the new programms and made a mess... . I had to call a friend of mine who finally was able to fix up everything.
This week, it will be difficult to use the computer, too because I have to study a lot. I have an exam next Monday and therefore it will be more difficult to surf the net frequently but I will certainly do my best:-).

Last week, we were talking about water resources in Italy and I did a search on the web. I found many interesting sites and learned a lot of new things. I like the fact that during this English course on one hand, I
improve my language skills and on the other my general education. It is a good and pleasant way of learning. Moreover, we use the computer a lot and I have to say that I was a bit scared at the beginning because I am not that good at using computers but I realized that it is not that difficult and sometimes I feel like a real computer expert.:-))

Susanne

2 commenti:

alex ha detto...

Hi Susie!
The same happens with my sister... She thinks to be a great computer expert - because she studies informatics - but very often she is a disaster and does things she shouldn't.
I have a big exam too next week so I won't be attending...
Good luck :D
alexandra

Her Royal Highness Susanne ha detto...

Hi Alex!
Thanks for your comment:-)! I think we have some things in common...:-)
Good luck for your exam!
See you soon,
Susanne